1. Definition of Personal InformationInformation that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and information that can identify an individual by combining other information.
2. Purpose and Use of the Personal InformationWhen you use our Service as well as when we provide you our Service, we may collect Personal Information prior to registration.
Acquired Information, Purpose of Use, Acquisition Method
Acquired Information: Google ID
Purpose: User Administration
Acquisition Method: Automatic Acquisition
Acquired Information: Email address
Purpose: User Administration, Inquiry Response
Acquisition Method: Provided by user
We may collect other information including the above for the purposes stated below.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to Third Parties without your consent unless required by law, regulation or in court order.
a) To operate and improve our Service.
b) To respond to customer service inquiries.
c) To send you announcements of our Service or other important information.
d) To verify individuals and for authentication services.
e) For marketing activities such as statistics, analysis and to conduct surveys.
f) To complete and manage payment and billing transactions.
g) To comply with required law or court orders.
h) To send gifts and offers on campaigns (in and outside the game).
i) To protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons.
j) Or for any other purposes on our Services.
Acquired information will be transferred to the server set up by ASOBIMO and used within the limits of its purpose.
In order to improve service, this website is monitored using Google Analytics (product of Google, Inc.). Cookies will be generated in order to perform this analysis, however due to this, there is a possibility that IP addresses, as well as some other user information, will be collected by Google, Inc. Moreover, there is a case in browsers using Google where Cookies may be set or preexisting Cookies may be read. These are all expressly used for the purpose of analyzing the use of the site, creating reports and with the goal of producing other such services. By using this site, it is considered that the user permits Google to manage this data for the purposes listed above.
Depending on the browser in use, the settings for allowing these Cookies may be disabled, however in this case all, or parts of, the service provided through this web page will be inaccessible.
4. Sharing to Third PartiesWe will not share or disclose Personal Information to any Third Parties in general. However, we may share or disclose Personal Information for the following situations or if permitted to the Private Information Protection Law or any relevant laws.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to Third Party service vendors and partners but within the limits of necessity for accomplishing their contract purpose. Prior to disclosure, we conduct examination and assessment regarding manners of utilizing Personal Information by our vendors and partners before we enter into Non-disclosure Agreements on Personal Information with them.
a) If we have your consent.
b) If we receive official inquiry orders from public organizations such as court or law.
c) In urgent cases where there is imminent danger to people's lives or properties.
d) If information is provided anonymously.
e) Upon transfer or merge of our Company.
5. Employee SupervisionWe will supervise our employees in attempt to ensure that your Personal Information and data are treated securely.
6. Third Party Service Vendors and Partners SupervisionIn case that we consign treating all or a part of your Personal Information to our Third Party vendors and partners, we will supervise our Third Party vendors and partners in attempt to ensure that your Personal Information and data are treated securely as well as we enter into Non-disclosure Agreements on Personal Information with them.
7. Disclosure of Personal InformationWe will disclose your Personal Information to you after we verify that the request has been made from the owner.
We may not disclose all or some parts of your Personal Information to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company or if it is against the law.
9. IndemnityYou should know that information sent or disclosed over the Internet, (including e-mails, chats (including in-game chats), on-line forums, social media, or any prohibited tools) by your free will may not be secure against interception. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for such interception and cannot guarantee the security of such information.
For questions about our usage on your Personal Information, please contact us via the contact form.
Jump to the Contact Form from below: Contact Form
Contact: Personal Information Protection Administrator
Director & General Manager of Administration
© ASOBIMO,Inc. All rights reserved.